Maps & Directions
100 Elk is located in scenic Buena Vista, CO. We can’t wait to see you!
Driving to 100 Elk
For those using GPS, our address is: 18325 County Rd. #366, Buena Vista, CO 81211-2036
From SW Denver Area
- Head south on US 285 (to Fairplay).
- Turn right after Johnson Village at the 285/24 intersection toward Buena Vista.
- Go through Buena Vista to County Rd 384 and turn left (at yellow Jumpin’ Goats Dairy sign).
- Then go to the first (and only) stop sign to turn right on CR 361.
- Turn left at the first left. You will see the gate for the A/U Ranches over the road to our property.
- Follow the signs to 100 Elk and Round-Up Ranch to meet us at the turn circle near Valerie Lodge.
If using Google Maps, we recommend entering our name, 100 Elk Outdoor Center, versus the physical address. When you enter the physical address, it doesn’t always take you to the right location. We are working with Google Maps to resolve the issue, but in the meantime that is our best solution. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If using Apple Maps, it will take you to the right place. However, you will need to follow signs to 100 Elk and Round-Up Ranch once you arrive. 100 Elk is not currently registered on Apple Maps, but you can search Adventure Unlimited.
The 100 Elk Outdoor Center consists of two main campuses — the lower Sky Valley Ranch and the upper Round-Up Ranch, where we typically run outdoor ed programs. The trail map gives an overview of the whole property and our hiking trails while the Sky Valley and Round-Up maps will help give you a sense of where buildings are on property.