Spend a full day in the mountains at 100 Elk with activities in the morning and afternoon.
Single-day programs at 100 Elk allow groups to experience a greater variety of activities and offer more opportunities for personal growth and learning. These programs include activities in the morning and afternoon, as well as the evening if a group is available to stay longer.
With single-day programs, groups drive in for the day and bring sack lunches or opt for a delicious, hot lunch and dinner provided by our kitchen crew.
Who Is This For?
Single-day programs usually work best for groups that fit the following description:
- Small to medium-size groups of 10 to 60 participants within a one- to two-hour drive of 100 Elk
- Schools or groups interested in outdoor experiential education
- Students in elementary school through college (open to adult groups as well)
Depending upon the size of the group and type of activity, groups can typically participate in two to four activities in a single day. Groups should arrive by 8:00 AM and plan to depart after 5:30 PM at the earliest.
If your group is larger than 60 participants, then we recommend doing a multi-day program, which includes all meals and overnight stays in our cabins.
All programs include the following:
- Trained 100 Elk instructors
- Safety briefings and instructions
- 2-4 activities facilitated throughout morning and afternoon
- 1 optional evening activity
- Optional hot lunch and dinner
- Guided debrief
Staying for a full day allows groups to participate in a wider variety of activities, including our high-adventure activities such as the Leap of Faith, Giant’s Ladder, high ropes course and riding lessons.
Depending upon your group’s focus, we also recommend including ecology or team building activities to round out the day. For a full description of activities, visit the Activities page.
Below are samples of schedules we can create to work with groups of various sizes and program requirements. Contact us to create a custom program for your group.