Maps & Directions
100 Elk is located in scenic Buena Vista, CO. We can’t wait to see you!
Driving to 100 Elk
For those using GPS, our address is: 18325 County Rd. #366, Buena Vista, CO 81211-2036
From Denver International Airport (DIA)
- Exit the Airport on Pena Blvd.
- Take I-70 West.
- Exit on C470 (towards 285).
- Exit on to 285 (to Fairplay).
- Turn right after Johnson Village at the 285/24 intersection toward Buena Vista.
- Go through Buena Vista to County Rd 384 and turn left (at big yellow Jumpin’ Goats Dairy sign).
- Then go to the first (and only) stop (CR361) and turn right.
- The 100 Elk Outdoor Center is the very next left. You will see the gate over the road to the our property.
- Follow the signs to the Hub office (approx. 2 miles from the gate) to check in.
The 100 Elk Outdoor Center consists of two main campuses – the lower Sky Valley Ranch and the upper Round-Up Ranch. The trail map gives an overview of the whole property and our hiking trails while the Sky Valley and Round-Up maps will help give you a sense of where buildings are on property.